Private Sedona Day Tour
Private Sedona Tour from Flagstaff
Spend the day exploring Sedona’s red rocks on our Private Sedona Tour. Your professional, local guide will take you around the many beautiful sights of Sedona, ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Travel through the pine forests of Flagstaff and watch as the red rocks come into view as you wind your way down Oak Creek Canyon. Learn about human and natural history and enjoy breathtaking views. Take in aerial views of the red rocks with a 15-minute helicopter tour, and spend some time in downtown Sedona doing a little shopping and enjoying the local flavor. When you leave the logistics and driving to us, you can focus on experiencing magical Sedona! Book today, and take a day trip to Sedona with the knowledgable guides at Grand Canyon Adventures.
400 S. Malpais Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Meeting & Drop Off Time
8:15 am- 5:30 pm
Price Includes & Overview
- Go to multiple view points and Red Rock sights and have time to enjoy the shops in beautiful uptown Sedona
- 12–15 Minute Helicopter flight through Sedona
- Professional guides and pilots
- Travel down through beautiful Oak Creek Canyon
- Includes picnic-style lunch catered by La Bellavia Restaurant, drinks, and snacks.
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Small backpack for personal items
- Gratuity for guide (industry recommendation is 10-20%)
When should I book my trip?
We recommend reserving your trip well in advance to ensure availability, as our trips fill up quickly.
What is your refund policy?
All trips are fully refundable up to 7 days before your trip date. If inclement weather is anticipated on your trip date, you have the option to continue with the trip, change your booking date, or receive a full refund.