Grand Canyon Guided Tour
Grand Canyon Guided Tour from Flagstaff
Part walking tour. Part van tour. One incredible journey to the Grand Canyon.
Explore one of the seven natural wonders of the world on our top-rated Grand Canyon Guided Tour—rated the #1 Grand Canyon sightseeing tour from Flagstaff on Tripadvisor!
Leave the logistics and driving to us, and enjoy a tour that covers nearly 25 miles along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
What ages are appropriate for this trip?
4 and older
Do you provide lunch?
Yes, a picnic style lunch is included with this trip.
When should I book my trip?
What is your refund policy?
Our Grand Canyon Guided Tour also makes a stop at the Tusayan Geology Museum where your guide will take you through the amazing rock layers of the canyon. Learn about the history of the area and about the culture of the people who have inhabited it for centuries. We provide lunch, snacks, and beverages to keep energized for a full day of sightseeing.
Rain or shine, our professional guides are helpful, knowledgeable, and eager to answer all of your burning questions about the Grand Canyon. On our tour, we make it our duty to give you a unique experience at one of the most beautiful destinations in the country. Book your tour with Grand Canyon Adventures today!
Price Includes & Overview
- Top-rated Grand Canyon tour from Flagstaff
- All entrance fees
- Small groups tour (12 or less)
- Includes picnic-style lunch catered by La Bellavia Restaurant, drinks, and snacks
- Optional stop at a Navajo trading post on return to Flagstaff
- Drop off in Flagstaff at around 5:00 pm.
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Small backpack for personal items
- Gratuity for guide (industry recommendation is 10-20%)